Category Archives for About gardening
Breaking news – we have opened again since today! Preliminary opening times are: Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (also today, March 7th!) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. – auf Deutsch lesen – At long last … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – Watching the wildlife in the garden, it is clear spring is approaching. Squirrels are chasing each other, birds are courting. They are inspecting birdboxes in their search for a suitable home, some are already building … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – As spring approaches, it is not only beds and borders that need our attention, the same goes for containers on terraces, roofgardens and balconies. On the one hand I enjoy the flexibility of plants in … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – Our landscape has been reduced to the colour of black and white for the first time in many years. The regular top up of snow ensures that any muddy traces of activity are erased overnight … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – It is not always straight forward to make the right decision when it comes to the environmental aspect of our work. At first glance, what we do is pretty green: Gardening is, or at least … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen — Despite the cold, unpleasant weather, the first hopeful signs start appearing around us. I have seen (and smelled!) my first Hamamelis flowers and the first snowdrops are spreading their cheerful little wings. They provide great … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – I mentioned last week that one project that we are planning now is a series of small sample borders, that hopefully will inspire customers to plant something similar in their own garden.