Category Archives for the garden academie
– auf Deutsch lesen – The area of high pressure Queen seems to have moved on at long last. The destructive night frosts these past days are finally over, and we can look forward to some spring-like temperatures at long … Continue reading
Breaking news – we have opened again since today! Preliminary opening times are: Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (also today, March 7th!) Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. – auf Deutsch lesen – At long last … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen — Despite the cold, unpleasant weather, the first hopeful signs start appearing around us. I have seen (and smelled!) my first Hamamelis flowers and the first snowdrops are spreading their cheerful little wings. They provide great … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – I mentioned last week that one project that we are planning now is a series of small sample borders, that hopefully will inspire customers to plant something similar in their own garden.
– auf Deutsch lesen – Our gardening year is over. The last bulbs have been planted, the borders mulched with compost. The few unsold roses, trees and shrubs have been tucked away under a blanket of leaves in the shelter … Continue reading
Last chance – order now in our online shop! – auf Deutsch lesen – So, that’s it for this year. The Garden Academy has closed all but its Christmas tree sales and goes into a prolonged winter break until the … Continue reading
– auf Deutsch lesen – It is that time of year again where much of the garden centre is being wrapped up and brought indoors for the wintertime. Each year I find it hard to see our plant-sales area become … Continue reading